When you warm up for a game, try to simulate the situation you are about to enter.
1. Warm up in the same direction you will pitch in, if possible.
2. Warm up all your pitches and determine what feels best that day.
3. Pitch a simulated at bat to each of the first three hitters you are about to face.
4. Work on your routine in the bullpen so you are prepared to use it during the first inning.
5. Visualize yourself getting outs, with good pitches, that do what you want them to do!
Go out there and dominate!